We at Chat headquarters are looking for a batch of awesomely talented, dedicated, and passionate interns to help us edit the stories of Hometown Baghdad into a two-hour television special. If I was still intern-age (and how I wish I was), I would jump at this opportunity in a second. Interns will focus on logging and digitizing incredible footage from Baghdad. And better yet, we usually get our own coffee so there will be a dearth of the typical intern coffee runs.
Some details are below and you can get a bit more info from our Craigslist Ppost.
• Log and digitize new material added to our library.
• Maintain Media Library
• DVD authoring and duplication
• General administrative tasks in and outside of the production realm.
• Knowledge of Avid
• Strong editing and storytelling skills
• Knowledge of Photoshop preferred
Flexible, creative, positive attitude and can handle multiple tasks.
Must be self-motivated
How to Apply:
Email me a cover letter and resume.